Kahr Arms will give away a free Kahr P9-2 pistol (Model: KP90S94N) for the first 50 successful video submissions. To enter, first watch Kahr CEO Justin Moon’s demonstration video, and read the challenge rules.
This is not an instructional video. All participants those who attempt or practice this shooting drill, must adhere to the basic, firearm safety rules. Safety is your responsibility.
All entrants for the challenge must meet these requirements:
Be 21 years of age or older.
Be a US citizen.
An entrant must use an unmodified, Kahr brand pistol, and wear eye and ear protection.
Follow all NRA safe rules for gun handling
An entrant must use FBI-QIT-03 or FBI-QIT-99 targets, with the following shooting distances: 7 yards to the center target, 3 yards for left and right targets from the center.
All parts of the 7 stage course of fire must be videoed, without any editing, and clearly show the targets that the entrant shot. The video can be taken separately for each stage, but it must be the same target.
A shot timer must be used to accurately check the time results, the time result audibly read out, and the timer display shown in the video.
An entrant total score must be over 135, and under 150 in time.
All stages must be passed.
Air Marshal Qualification Course:
From a concealed holster, face a single target at 7 yards. At the start signal, draw and fire one round, hitting within the scoring zone. Carefully holster and repeat for a total of two single-round strings. The combined time for both strings cannot exceed 3.3 seconds—an average of 1.65 seconds per string.
From a low ready position, face the same single target and, at the start signal, deliver two rounds (as a controlled pair), hitting within the scoring zone. Repeat this once for two pairs, firing a total of four rounds. The combined time for both strings cannot exceed 2.7 seconds–an average of 1.35 seconds per string.
From a low ready position, fire six rounds into the single target scoring zone, in one rapid and continuous string. This is done once, and the par time is 3 seconds for the six rounds fired.
With a fully loaded handgun, face a single target at 7 yards from low ready. Fire one round into the scoring zone, reload, then fire one more round into the scoring zone. Repeat for two strings and four rounds total. The par time for the four rounds is 6.5 seconds—an average of 3.25 seconds per run.
From low ready, fire one round each at two targets spaced 3 yards apart, striking within the scoring zone. Repeat this once for a total of four rounds in two strings. The combined par time for both strings cannot exceed 3.3 seconds—an average of 1.65 seconds per string.
Place three targets, three yards apart. The shooter starts from the holster under a concealment garment, facing up range with their back to the targets. At the start signal, turn, draw and place one round into each target, within the scoring zone. Repeat this for a total of six rounds. The shooter will be required to turn to their right for one string and to their left for the other. The total par time for both strings cannot exceed 7 seconds—an average of 3.5 seconds per string.
Load one round into the chamber, leaving the empty magazine in the gun. From a standing low ready position, fire one round. The slide will lock back. Drop to one knee, reload and fire one more round. Both rounds must be within the scoring zone. Repeat for two, two-round strings. The total time cannot exceed 8 seconds—a 4-second average per string.
Kahr Shooting Challenge Scoring
A bullet hole sitting on the target scoring zone border line counts as a hit. However, outside of the scoring zone border line is a miss.
Click on the URL below to upload your successful Air Marshal Qualification Course video. Kahr staff will evaluate the video and inform you by email whether it was considered proof of successful completion of the challenge.
For more details about the original Air Marshal Qualification Course, click on the URL below.
Any questions regarding the challenge must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. U.S. LAW AND LOCAL LAWS AS APPLICABLE IN EACH JURISDICTION GOVERN THIS Kahr Shooting Challenge
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Kahr Shooting Challenge is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. (restricted to States and Localities where the Kahr P9-2 pistol is legal to own), who are twenty one (21) years of age or older. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Rules"). Kahr is the “Sponsor”. The Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Challenge. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their households or immediate families, i.e., parents, children, spouses, siblings, grandparents, the step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' households) of Sponsor, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Challenge and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The Kahr Shooting Challenge begins on July 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on June 30, 2024 at 11:59pm EST (the "Kahr Shooting Challenge Period"). The Challenge may end before June 30, 2024 if all 50 prizes have been awarded.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
a. During the Kahr Shooting Challenge Period, Entrants will upload a successful Air Marshal Qualification Course Challenge video of shooting an unmodified, Kahr brand pistol to the Kahr Dropbox at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/N5xZDt29WB1IVIyYmNBe
b. By submitting a Video, each Entrant expressly accepts and, to be eligible for the Prize, must comply with the Entry Guidelines and Requirements, which are set forth below. Entrants must read these Official Rules carefully and accept them prior to submitting the video. Please read the Kahr Shooting Challenge requirements and rules. In the event that a Video Submission does not comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such Video Submission will be void. An Entrant can submit only one Video Submission. Any duplicates may be voided at Sponsor's sole discretion and only the first entry submitted (based on time/date) will be included in the Kahr Shooting Challenge.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Video Submission:
Must include an original video;
Must be uploaded to the Kahr Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/request/N5xZDt29WB1IVIyYmNBe (no other form of submission (e.g. email) will be accepted);
Must be in English;
Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
Must have approval from any persons appearing in the Video Submission and the Entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Video Submission to Sponsor if requested;
Must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Kahr Shooting Challenge and administration of this Kahr Shooting Challenge;
Must not include any personally identifiable information, such as an Entrant's full name, address or telephone number;
Must be the sole, exclusive and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, music, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by Entrant;
Must not contain any logos, brand names or trademarks, other than those of Sponsor;
Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content;
Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Entry is created.
NOTE: If any Video Submission fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant and the Video Submission will not be eligible to win.
5. SPONSOR'S IP AND GENERAL VIDEO SUBMISSION TERMS: Sponsor grants Entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor's name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, "Sponsor's IP") for the sole purpose of participating in this Kahr Shooting Challenge. Each Entrant retains ownership of his/her Video Submission. Each Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and designated agents a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, unconditional, fully paid license and right to post and to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of, the Video Submission and any materials provided by the Entrant with the Entrant's Video Submission or otherwise through the Kahr Shooting Challenge ("Entrant Materials"). Additionally, each Entrant consents to the use of the name, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself and any other person appearing in the Video Submission and Entrant Materials, for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Kahr Shooting Challenge.
If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Video Submission and Video Submission Materials.
6. HOW TO WIN: Kahr will determine 50 winners ("Winner") by successful video submission during the Kahr Shooting Challenge Period, July 1, 2023 – 11:59 p.m. EST June 30, 2024. Each Winner will be announced by Kahr Firearms Group Newsletter, social media, and the Kahr website. Each Winner will be confirmed by e-mail and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor.
A potential winner will be disqualified if (i) he/she does not comply with these Official Rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), if (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within ten (10) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, if (iii) the person fails to comply with other rules set by the Sponsor; or if (iv) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If Sponsor notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then Sponsor shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prizes (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at its sole discretion).
7. PRIZE: The Winner will receive a Kahr P9-2 pistol in the current production version.
No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is allowed except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES, AND/OR FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. Award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all rules. Allow 6-8 weeks after award of prize for prize fulfillment.
8. RELEASE: By participating in this Kahr Shooting Challenge or receiving a prize, Entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Kahr Shooting Challenge (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Release Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, garbled, undelivered, inaccurate or misdirected Video Submissions; or Video Submissions that cannot be played or for failures of video or sound recording; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite, server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Kahr Shooting Challenge; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any Kahr Shooting Challenge-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of this Kahr Shooting Challenge, the processing or judging of Video Submissions, the announcement of the prize, the incorrect uploading of any Video Submission, or in any other Kahr Shooting Challenge-related materials. By entering this Kahr Shooting Challenge entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email and/or postal mail for promotional purposes only.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in this Kahr Shooting Challenge constitutes Entrant's (and in particular, Winner's) consent to Sponsor and its or their agents' use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
11. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
a. Conduct. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Kahr Shooting Challenge and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out an entrant who, in Sponsor's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS Kahr Shooting Challenge OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
b. Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Kahr Shooting Challenge if, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Kahr Shooting Challenge, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
c. Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation or termination, prizes may be awarded in any manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
12. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Kahr Shooting Challenge or any prize awarded shall be resolved by state or federal courts situated in Pike County, Pennsylvania State; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Pennsylvania law, without reference to Pennsylvania's choice of law rules, governs the Kahr Shooting Challenge and all aspects related thereto, the participants expressly waiving any other forum that they may be entitled to in light of their current or future domiciles.
THIS Kahr Shooting Challenge IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, YOUTUBE, RUMBLE, OR THE FEDERAL AIR MARSHAL SERVICE.