NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. U.S. LAW AND LOCAL LAWS AS APPLICABLE IN EACH JURISDICTION GOVERN THIS KAHR VIDEO CONTEST.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., who are eighteen (18) years or older. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Rules"). Kahr Firearms Group (Kahr Arms, Auto-Ordnance, Thompson and Magnum Research) is the Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their households or immediate families, i.e., parents, children, spouses, siblings, grandparents, the step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' households) of Sponsor, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest begins on October 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on December 31, 2016 at 11:59pm EST (the " KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest Period").
3. HOW TO ENTER:
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Video Submission:
5. SPONSOR'S IP AND GENERAL VIDEO SUBMISSION TERMS: Sponsor grants Entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor's name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, "Sponsor's IP") for the sole purpose of participating in this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest.
Each Entrant retains ownership of his/her Video Submission. Each Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and designated agents a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, unconditional, fully paid license and right to post and to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of, the Video Submission and any materials provided by the Entrant with the Entrant's Video Submission or otherwise through the KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest ("Entrant Materials"). Additionally, each Entrant consents to the use of the name, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself and any other person appearing in the Video Submission and Entrant Materials, for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest.
If requested, Entrant will cooperate with sponsor to verify results. Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Video Submission and Video Submission Materials.
6. HOW TO WIN: KAHR will determine one winner (the “Winner”) by combining the number of “Views” and “Likes” recorded for the Entrant’s YouTube submission during the KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest Period, October 1, 2016 – 11:59 p.m. EST December 31, 2016. Each “Like” will be counted as 5 “Views”. The Winner will be announced by January 16, 2017. The Winner will be confirmed by e-mail and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor.
A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected if (i) he/she does not comply with these Official Rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within ten (10) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the person fails to comply with other rules set by the Sponsor; or (iv) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If Sponsor notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then Sponsor shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prizes (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at its sole discretion).
7. PRIZE: The Winner (1) will receive his or her choice of Kahr Firearms Group (Kahr Arms, Auto-Ordnance, Thompson, Desert Eagle, and Magnum Research) products including firearms and accessories up to a limit of $5,000 based on the retail value published on Sponsor’s websites.
No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is allowed except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. Award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all rules. Allow 4-6 weeks after award of prize for prize fulfillment.
8. RELEASE: By participating in this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest or receiving a prize, Entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Presenter, YouTube, Inc., and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, garbled, undelivered, inaccurate or misdirected Video Submissions; or Video Submissions that cannot be played or for failures of sound recording; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite, server or other connections including those through www.YouTube.com; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest, the processing or judging of Video Submissions, the announcement of the prize, the incorrect uploading of any Video Submission, or in any other KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest-related materials. The use of automated entry or similar devices is prohibited and entries through such prohibited devices are void. By entering this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email and/or postal mail for promotional purposes only.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest constitutes Entrant's (and in particular, Winner's) consent to Sponsor and its or their agents' use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
11. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
12. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved by state or federal courts situated in Westchester County, New York State; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law, without reference to New York's choice of law rules, governs the KAHR FIREARMS GROUP Video Contest and all aspects related thereto, the participants expressly waiving any other forum that they may be entitled to in light of their current or future domiciles.
THIS KAHR FIREARMS GROUP VIDEO CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, YOUTUBE.